Call or fill out the form to get in contact with Dr. Scott Russinoff’s office
3680 HILL BLVD, JEFFERSON VALLEY, NY 10535
1978 CROMPOND ROAD CORTLANDT Manor, NY 10567
60 Merritt Blvd, Fishkill, NY 12524
8:30AM – 5PM
Monday – Sunday
Complete form to be contacted by the office
Frequently Asked Questions
1. HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM A CANDIDATE FOR A HIP OR KNEE REPLACEMENT?
2. HOW LONG WILL I BE OUT OF WORK?
On average 4-8 weeks but it depends on your job. More sedentary professions can go back to work sooner, while laborers may need more time.
3. HOW LONG BEFORE I CAN DRIVE?
4. HOW MUCH PAIN WILL I HAVE?
5. DO I NEED TO HAVE TESTS DONE BEFORE I COME TO THE OFFICE?
No tests need to be done before being seen in the office. Xrays can be done in all offices. If you already have Xrays or MRIs bring the actual films or CDs and reports with you to your appointment.
6. HOW LONG WILL I BE IN THE HOSPITAL?
Usually about 1-2 days after surgery. You leave when you are medically and physically ready, not before. Some patients may qualify for same day surgery where you go home the same day as your surgery.
7. DO I HAVE TO GO TO A REHABILITATION CENTER?
8. DO I HAVE TO DONATE BLOOD?
No. The risk of transfusion is so low it is no necessary to pre-donate your own blood. If necessary, blood from the bloodbank is extremely safe. Techniques have become less invasive and the need for transfusion after surgery is not as common as in the past. Talk to your surgeon about your options.